Careers with Royal LePage Grand Valley Realty/Get all the info FREE!
Exploring Career opportunities?
Let us walk you through how to become a licensed real estate professional, and all this commission-based career has to offer you.
In the process of getting Your real estate licence?
Let us show you why Royal LePage is the best place to start your career.
We invite you to take the next step now and register for one of our
FREE Career in Real Estate Seminars.
All the seminars will be held at Royal LePage Grand Valley Realty office at #15c-370 Highland Road West in Kitchener ( Food Basics plazza).
You can also e-mail the office broker/manager Goran Askraba directly at email@example.com for any questions You might have regarding Career in Real Estate or how to join our brokerage.
Beginning a Career in Real Estate? Your Career Starts Here.
Are you a driven, people-oriented person who is looking to make a difference? A career in real estate can open you up to new, fulfilling opportunities where no two days are the same. If you are considering real estate as a career, ask yourself:
- Am I a confident and positive person who has good listening skills and excellent communication?
- Do I want to set my own schedule and be my own boss?
- Do I like working flexible hours?
- Am I willing to put my clients' needs first?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we invite you to take the next step in the application process.
Real estate agents must become licensed in order to trade in real estate in Canada. As educational and regulatory requirements vary by province, make sure you find out what is required in your province.
To become a licensed real estate agent, you must:
- Successfully complete the courses through your provincial real estate association or council.
- Submit an application to your provincial licensing body, along with sponsorship from a licensed real estate broker (essentially an offer of employment).
- Maintain your license by completing additional courses as required by the province.